Korea REACH: Act on Registration and Evaluation, etc. of Chemicals (Act No. 15844 of Oct 16th, 2018)
- Format:Electronic Edition (Adobe PDF)
- Translated by: ChemLinked
- Implemented date: 2019-01-01
- Price: $159 (Free for premium members)
The Act on Registration and Evaluation, etc. of Chemicals (a.k.a “K-REACH”) was passed on 30 Apr 2013 and came into force on 1 Jan 2015. It has been revised for several times and the revised K-REACH will come into force on 1 Jan 2019.
The official translation is accessible here.
History of the revised K-REACH:
- Revised and promulgated by the president on 27 Jan 2016 as Law No. 13891 (ChemLinked news)
- Revised and promulgated by the president on 20 Mar 2018 as Law No. 15512 (ChemLinked news)
- Amendments regarding reduction of vertebrate animal testing during generation of registration data were incorporated into the revised K-REACH as Law No. 15584 on 17 Apr 2018 (ChemLinked news)
- Amendments regarding (1) the use of hazard testing data and (2) modification application for situations where the “Confirmation of Registration Exemption” has been obtained were incorporated into the revised K-REACH as Law No. 15844 on 16 Oct 2018 (ChemLinked news)
- Chapter 1 General Provisions
- Chapter 2 Registration of Chemical Substance
- Chapter 3 Review of Hazards and Assessment of Risks of Chemical Substances
- Chapter 4 Designation and Change of Substances, etc. Subject to Permission
- Chapter 5 Provision of Information on Chemical Substances
- Chapter 6 Management of Products Containing Hazardous Chemical Substances
- Chapter 7 Supplementary Provisions
- Chapter 8 Penalty Provisions
COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with email@example.com
to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here
CORRECTIONS: we do our utmost to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.