On May 31st 2016, China State Council issued the Action Plan for the Prevention and Treatment of Soil Pollution. The fact that this action plan came out of the State Council instead of the Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) means this is a whole new fundamental regulation on the prevention and treatment of soil pollution.
- 8 Jun 2016
- Matt Lu
- SAWS Published Catalogue of Substances Exempted from Physical Hazards Identification and Classification
- China MEP Consults on the 14th Batch of Regular Notifications to Be Approved under China NCSN in 2016
- New Draft of Implementation Rules of China’s Work Safety Law Finally Released
- MEP Updates Management of Eco-toxicological Testing Institutes for China NCSN
- China Passes Environmental Protection Tax
- China Considers Data Reduction for New Chemical Notification
- China Environmental Assessment to Be Given Sideline Role in Future Regulatory System
- China New Inventory of Hazardous Waste: Are Your Chemicals Hazardous Wastes?
- China Issued Fundamental Regulation on Soil Pollution Prevention and Treatment
- Status Quo of VOC Charge in Various Provinces