Three months after China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) released the last version of draft Inventory of Hazardous Wastes on March 30th, the final version was published by MEP along with National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) and the Ministry of Public Security (MPS). The inventory will take effect on Aug 1st 2016.
China New Inventory of Hazardous Waste: Are Your Chemicals Hazardous Wastes?
- 5 Jul 2016
- Matt Lu
- SAWS Published Catalogue of Substances Exempted from Physical Hazards Identification and Classification
- China MEP Consults on the 14th Batch of Regular Notifications to Be Approved under China NCSN in 2016
- New Draft of Implementation Rules of China’s Work Safety Law Finally Released
- MEP Updates Management of Eco-toxicological Testing Institutes for China NCSN
- China Passes Environmental Protection Tax
- China Considers Data Reduction for New Chemical Notification
- China Environmental Assessment to Be Given Sideline Role in Future Regulatory System
- China New Inventory of Hazardous Waste: Are Your Chemicals Hazardous Wastes?
- China Issued Fundamental Regulation on Soil Pollution Prevention and Treatment
- Status Quo of VOC Charge in Various Provinces