Three months after China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) released the last version of draft Inventory of Hazardous Wastes on March 30th, the final version was published by MEP along with National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) and the Ministry of Public Security (MPS). The inventory will take effect on Aug 1st 2016.
China New Inventory of Hazardous Waste: Are Your Chemicals Hazardous Wastes?
- 5 Jul 2016
- Matt Lu
- MEP to Further Develop Pollutants Emission Management System
- China Environmental Protection: Three More Provinces Implement VOC Emission Charges
- China MEP Consults on the First Batch of Regular Notifications to Be Approved under China NCSN in 2017
- SAWS Published Catalogue of Substances Exempted from Physical Hazards Identification and Classification
- China MEP Consults on the 14th Batch of Regular Notifications to Be Approved under China NCSN in 2016
- China Considers Data Reduction for New Chemical Notification
- China Environmental Assessment to Be Given Sideline Role in Future Regulatory System
- China New Inventory of Hazardous Waste: Are Your Chemicals Hazardous Wastes?
- China Issued Fundamental Regulation on Soil Pollution Prevention and Treatment
- Status Quo of VOC Charge in Various Provinces