Recently, our company REACH24h was notified by ECHA regarding the substances which REACH24H is the lead registrant on behalf of our Non-EU clients. The communication letter detailed that for registrants of the same substance, joint submission obligation has been breached since ECHA received submission of separate registrations for the same substance. All registrants that violate the rule are required to jointly submit the required information of the substance within a limited period. If not, ECHA will revoke their registration number and reject the registration.
Individual Registration Dossier Submission Strictly Controlled by ECHA
- 31 May 2017
- Stella Lu
- Amendments on Data Requirements for China New Chemical Notification
- Taiwan to Revise New and Existing Chemical Registration Regulation
- How Will Potential Titanium Dioxide Restrictions in Europe Affect China?
- Individual Registration Dossier Submission Strictly Controlled by ECHA
- Shanghai New Chemical Supervision
- Revised Data Requirements and Exemption Conditions for China New Chemical Notification
- Provisions on the Administration of the Road Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2016 Chemical Regulatory Review of the Asia Pacific Region
- South Korea GHS: Standards for Classification and Labeling of Chemical Substance and Material Safety Data Sheet (MoEL Public Notice No. 2016-19)
- Taiwan: Guidance for New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration