14 out of 32 provincial administrative sectors in China mainland has followed the MEP's Pilot Measures on VOC Emission Charge and carried out their own local charging policies on VOC emission. However, the charging policies are different between these provinces and cities due to the various emission and industrial conditions. To make things clear and easy to compare, ChemLinked summarized the charging policies of 14 regions.
- 6 Jun 2016
- Matt Lu
- SAWS Published Catalogue of Substances Exempted from Physical Hazards Identification and Classification
- China MEP Consults on the 14th Batch of Regular Notifications to Be Approved under China NCSN in 2016
- New Draft of Implementation Rules of China’s Work Safety Law Finally Released
- MEP Updates Management of Eco-toxicological Testing Institutes for China NCSN
- China Passes Environmental Protection Tax
- China Considers Data Reduction for New Chemical Notification
- China Environmental Assessment to Be Given Sideline Role in Future Regulatory System
- China New Inventory of Hazardous Waste: Are Your Chemicals Hazardous Wastes?
- China Issued Fundamental Regulation on Soil Pollution Prevention and Treatment
- Status Quo of VOC Charge in Various Provinces