- This article will summarize China’s provincial or local standards regulating VOCs emissions in key cities/provinces.
- Chinese MEE issued a notice requiring stricter management over environmental quality monitoring facilities and organizations. Staff for producing monitor data would be lifetime accountable for the authenticity.
- Taiwan EPA issued on 29 Mar 2018 the draft revisions to the Regulation of New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration. The draft proposal is currently undergoing a 60-day public consultation. The Regulation of New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration has been implemented since 11th
- In recent years, China has seen remarkable growth in its coating market. According to China’s State Statistics Bureau (see chart 1), the annual production of coatings has grown steadily since 2007, increasing from 5.9728 million tons in 2007 to 18.9987 in 2016. Moreover, the production of coatings
- The State Council published the implementation rules of the Law of Environmental Protection Tax in late 2017. The implementation rules took effect on the same day of the Law and specified some definitions and requirements that were raised by the Law. ChemLinked summarized some key questions that
- China has one of the world’s largest hazardous chemical manufacturing bases. The management of hazardous chemicals has always been a vital task for the Chinese government and involves a lot of governmental branches.
- Taiwan’s new chemical registration system has been implemented since the end of 2014. There is increased demand from the industry for listing registered new chemical substances into Taiwan’s existing chemical substance inventory (TCSI). 1. New chemical qualified for listing into TCSI ... 2. TCSI
- In 2017, 9 applications for new FCM new substances were accepted by the NHFPC, 26 new FCM varieties were opened for public feedback, and 20 new substances used in food contact materials granted approval. This article summarizes new substance registration of 2017, and probes into approval, product
- The Enforcement Decree of the Act on Registration and Evaluation, etc. of Chemical Substances (hereafter referred to as K-REACH Enforcement Decree) was revised on 26 Dec 2017 by Presidential Decree No. 28502. The updates came into effect immediately except for Article 31 Paragraph 4 and 5 which