Others: please purchase the materials or upgrade to standard/corporate members.
South Korea’s chemical legislations are complicated. The three major chemical regulations in South Korea, including K-REACH, Occupational Safety and Health Act (K-OSHA) and Chemical Control Act (CCA) together impose a huge regulatory compliance burden on the companies involved. So South Korea’s authorities have actively solicited opinions from the industry and clarified some problems occurring in the actual implementation which may hinder the smooth progress of chemical management in South Korea. This free webinar will focus on the three major chemical regulations, sharing latest updates and giving step-wise strategy for a better compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Introduction of Korea chemical legislation framework (K-REACH/K-OSHA/CCA)
- Compliance instructions on K-REACH special registration and exemption
- First batch of PEC list and joint registration movements
- Experience sharing of new chemical registration under K-REACH/OSHA and comparison
- Introduction of CCA and obligations imposed on manufacturers/importers
Mr. William Chou
Senior Regulatory Consultant
REACH24H Consulting Group
Mr. William Chou is an expert on EU-REACH, K-REACH and China-REACH. He has led several sucessful compliance projects covering project management, data gap analysis, registration proposal preparation, testing supervision, dossier and CSR preparation, etc.
To have a better chance of your questions being addressed during the webinar, please send them to email@example.com.
|30 July, 2015||English||22:00-23:00|
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us.
Tel: +86(0)571 8609 4444