China’s Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE) issued the draft Regulation on Chemical Substance Environmental Risk Assessment and Control on 8 Jan. The new regulation represents a complete overhaul of China’s chemical regulatory framework and will have a huge impact on the industry in terms of their compliance obligations. The deadline for public comment is 20 Feb 2019.
This webinar aims at informing stakeholders of the forthcoming regulatory change, and in the meanwhile welcomes your opinions and questions related to chemical assessment and control in China.
- Environmental Risk Assessment and Control
- Inventory Management
- New Chemical Management
* To have a better chance of your questions being addressed during the webinar, you’re welcome to email us the questions before the webinar.
|Date||Time (China Standard Time, GMT+8)||Language|
|Feb 18th, 2019 (Monday)||22:00-23:00||English|
Ms. Nadine He
Regulatory analyst / editor
ChemLinked, REACH24H Consulting Group
Ms. Nadine He is a regulatory analyst and editor in ChemLinked. She focuses on the research of policies and regulations in regards to chemical management in Asia Pacific countries and regions. She provides global chemical industry up-to-the-minute regulatory news.
- China to Subject All Chemical Substances to Environmental Management
- China Consults on Chemical Environmental Risk Assessment and Control Regulation
- Industry Concerns over China’s Draft Regulation on Chemical Assessment and Control
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
- Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444
- Email: chemicalchemlinked.com