Others: please purchase the materials or upgrade to standard/corporate members.
Please click here to find the proceeding materials in Chinese (中文).
China Ministry of Transport (MOT) is taking a lead role in developing a new regulation titled “Measures for the Safety Administration of Road Transport of Dangerous Goods”, which will be promulgated by a Joint Order with 5 other departments when finalized, namely Ministry of Public Security (MPS), State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS), Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT), General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ) and Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP).
Now the second draft of the Measures has been issued for public consultation, ending on July 28, 2016.
The webinar aims at informing stakeholders of the forthcoming regulatory change, and in the meanwhile welcomes your opinions and questions related to road transport in China.
- China TDG regulatory framework
- Main contents of the Measures (2nd draft)
- Regulated scope
- Shippers’ and carriers’ responsibilities
- Limited quantities (LQ) and excepted quantities (EQ)
- Supervision and penalties
(GMT+8, China Standard Time)
|Jul 21, 2016||English||22:00-23:00||-|
Mr. Jay LIN (English & Chinese Sessions)
Mr. Lin graduated from University College London (UCL) with a master’s degree in chemical engineering. Mr. Lin plays a key role in REACH24H and primarily engages in work related to global GHS compliance, registration of hazardous chemicals and transport of dangerous goods.
Ms. Sunny XIANG (Japanese Session)
GHS Compliance Account Manager
Ms. Sunny Xiang is expirenced in providing regulatory consultancy for Japanese enterprises with compliance issues related to global GHS, China HazChem registration, emergency telephone number, transport of dangerous goods, etc.
We recommend you to read the following articles before attending the webinar:
- China MOT Consults on New Regulation for Road Transport of Dangerous Goods 2016-03-31 (1st consultation draft)
- China’s Progress in Adopting LQ/EQ Exemptions for Road Transport 2016-06-30 (2nd consultation draft)
- Status Quo and Challenges of Road Transport of Dangerous Goods in China 2016-05-06
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444