Others: please purchase the materials or upgrade to standard/corporate members.
|Date||Language||Time (GMT+8, China Standard Time)||Registration|
|Apr 14, 2016||English||22:00-23:00||Concluded|
|Chinese||10:00-11:00||Concluded, materials available|
|Japanese||14:00-15:00||Concluded, materials available|
On March 8, 2016, China MEP notified the Committee on Technical Barriers to Trade under World Trade Organization (WTO) a draft guidance on China new chemical notification. According to the WTO notification, the Guidance is proposed to enter into force on 1 Nov 2016. The Guidance specifies the applicable scope, notification type and procedure, dossier requirements, and post-notification supervision and management of new chemical substances.
On March 10, the MEP published 31 substances that were supplemented to China’s Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances (IECSC). These chemicals will be regulated as existing chemical substances and there will be no tonnage limit.
Given the recent official moves, REACH24H Consulting Group will hold three free webinars on April 14 in Chinese, English and Japanese respectively, providing professional “Interpretation of China's Latest New Chemical Substance Notification Guidance (Draft) and IECSC Supplementation”.
- Revision Background for China’s New Chemical Substance Notification Guidance (Draft)
- Comparative Analysis of the Latest Guidance (Draft) and the Previous Version for Consultation
- Pertinent Suggestions to Companies after Guidance Amendment
- Overview of China’s IECSC Supplementation
- Impacts of IECSC Supplementation on Relevant Companies
Chinese & English session:
Senior Regulatory Consultant
REACH24H Consulting Group
Ms. Alva Chen is a recognized expert in China New Chemical Substance Notification under MEP Order 7 as well as EU REACH registration and risk assessment. She has extensive hands-on experience in data gap analysis, project management, exposure scenario development, etc.
Regulatory Analyst, Editor
ChemLinked Team, REACH24H Consulting Group
Mr. Jonny Du is a regulatory analyst and editor at ChemLinked Japanese portal, specializing in chemical regulation issues.
- E-Book: China NCSN Guidance (Draft)_WTO Version of 8 Mar 2016
- E-Book: China New Chemical Substance Notification Guidance (Draft)_consultation version of 25 Jun 2015
- E-Book: New Chemical Substance Notification Guidance Document_current version
- E-Book: China New Chemical Substance Notification FAQ_updated on 7 Dec 2015
- News: China Notifies WTO: New Chemical Substance Notification Guidance (Draft)
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444