All the webinar materials, including the presentation slides and the video have been uploaded. For Chinese session, please click here to access the materials.
JT/T617-2018, Regulations Concerning Road Transportation of Dangerous Goods, has prompted an immediate and strong reaction in the field of road transport of dangerous goods since it went into effect on December 1, 2018. This standard provides enterprises working on road transport of dangerous goods with significant technical instructions in terms of classification, packaging, consignment, loading and unloading procedures, transport handling of dangerous goods, etc. Meanwhile, the exemption system that has been introduced into this standard also has a positive impact on manufacturers and transporters of dangerous goods: it not only ensures the safe road transport of dangerous goods, but also improves transport efficiency and reduces logistics costs for consignment of dangerous goods. In this webinar, we will focus on interpretation of the exemption system and provide compliance suggestions for customers based on case studies.
- Exemptions for small quantity dangerous goods
- Exemptions for dangerous goods packed in limited/excepted quantities
- Exemptions in special provisions
- Case studies
* To have a better chance of your questions being addressed during the webinar, you’re welcome to email us the questions before the webinar.
|Date||Time (China Standard Time, GMT+8)||Language|
|January 10th, 2019 (Thursday)||10:00-11:00||English|
*The English session will be delivered twice to facilitate the audiences from different time zones.
Mr. Jackie Jin
REACH24H Consulting Group
Mr. Jin graduated from University of Manchester with a Master's degree in Polymer Materials. He plays a key role in REACH24H and primarily engages in compliance work related to global GHS, chemical registration and transport of dangerous goods. He has rich experience on industry’s best practices and has successfully assisted many enterprises with their compliance projects.
Miss Icey Nan
REACH24H Consulting Group
Miss Nan graduated from Hunan University with a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering. With more than 4 years of research and compliance practice experience in domestic and international chemical management regulations and years of laboratory testing experience, she is now focusing on the compliance response of global GHS, hazardous chemicals notification/identification/registration, 24-hour emergency response phone number and transport of dangerous goods. Meanwhile, she has accumulated rich experience in SDS/label preparation, and delivered multiple training sessions on Chinese regulations concerning GHS and transport of dangerous goods upon the invitation of enterprises.
Who shall Attend:
- Experts from laboratory/scientific research institute
- Decision-makers from multi-national enterprises
- Product stewardship managers
- Responsible persons in EHS department
- Project managers of chemical enterprises
- Responsible persons of regulatory affairs
- Supply chain managers
- Any professionals eager to be acquainted with China TDG
- ChemLinked chemical premium members including standard, corporate and special will not be charged for participating this webinar. Click "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
- Free members who want to attend this webinar will be charged $159. Click "Pay Now" button and then register, or you can upgrade your membership here to participate this webinar for free. The payment currency is typically U.S. dollar and the default payment method is PayPal. If you want to make payment in CNY, please contact us via email@example.com
- Exemption Criteria under China Road Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations - JT/T617-2018
- China’s Policy on Dangerous Goods Transport and JT/617
- MOT Release Regulation on Road Transportation of Dangerous Goods (JT/T 617)
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
- Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444
- Email: chemicalchemlinked.com