* All the webinar materials, including the presentation slides, the video and Q&A have been uploaded. For Chinese session, please click here to access the materials.
The Act on Registration, Evaluation and etc. of Chemicals (a.k.a “K-REACH”) was revised and came into effect on 1 Jan 2019. The revised K-REACH sets out a plan of registering existing substances at or above 1 ton per year in the next 12 years. It should be noted that pre-registration before 30 Jun 2019 is necessary to be eligible for the phase-in registration grace period. This webinar aims to analyze the details of K-REACH pre-registration in South Korea, so as to facilitate the timely compliance and smooth trade of enterprises.
►All ChemLinked users have free access to the webinar live, but the subsequent materials (inclduing video and PPT) will be charged.
For a previous ChemLinked webinar on K-REACH, please click here.
- Exemptions for pre-registration
- Materials required for pre-registration
- Pre-registration: EU REACH vs. K-REACH
Ms. Doris Jiang (Chinese session)
Regulatory Affairs Consultant
REACH24H Consulting Group
Ms. Doris Jiang is an experienced regulatory consultant actively engaging in registration work under K-REACH, K-OSHA, CCA, and other regulations. With extensive experience in the registration scheme formulation, registration project management, exemption scheme analysis, etc., Doris has successfully assisted many enterprises with their compliance projects.
Ms. Nadine He (English session)
Regulatory analyst / senior editor
ChemLinked, REACH24H Consulting Group
Ms. Nadine He is a regulatory analyst and editor in ChemLinked. She focuses on the research of policies and regulations in regards to chemical management in Asia Pacific countries and regions. She provides global chemical industry up-to-the-minute regulatory news.
- South Korea Urges Companies to Meet Chemical Pre-registration Deadline
- K-REACH Pre-registration: Concise Overview of Critical Checkpoints
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
- Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444
- Email: chemicalchemlinked.com