JT/T617-2018, Regulations Concerning Road Transportation of Dangerous Goods, has prompted an immediate and strong reaction in the field of road transport of dangerous goods since it went into effect on December 1, 2018. This standard provides enterprises working on road transport of dangerous goods with significant technical instructions in terms of classification, packaging, consignment, loading and unloading procedures, transport handling of dangerous goods, etc. In this webinar, we will focus on interpretation of shipper's responsibilities, and compare them with those specified in ADR.
- Shipper's Responsibility
- Classification of Dangerous Goods
- Packaging of Dangerous Goods
- Case Study
* To have a better chance of your questions being addressed during the webinar, you’re welcome to email us the questions before the webinar.
|Date||Time (China Standard Time, GMT+8)||Language|
|March 7th, 2019 (Thursday)||10:00-11:00||English|
*The English session will be delivered twice to facilitate the audiences from different time zones.
Mr. Alex Zhao
REACH24H Consulting Group
Mr. Zhao graduated from Beijing University of Chemical Technology with master's degree in chemistry and now is focusing on tracking of chemical management (mainly in GHS and registration of chemicals) globally and experienced in classification and labeling (C&L) and compiling safety data sheets (SDS) in compliance with the requirements of China GHS. He regularly runs training programs on China GHS and hazardous chemical regulations for international companies and provided regulatory compliance service for over 500 enterprises.
Who shall Attend:
- Experts from laboratory/scientific research institutes
- Decision-makers from multi-national enterprises
- Product stewardship managers
- Responsible persons in EHS department
- Project managers of chemical enterprises
- Responsible persons of regulatory affairs
- Supply chain managers
- Any professionals eager to be acquainted with China TDG
- ChemLinked chemical premium members including standard, corporate and special will not be charged for participating this webinar. Click "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
- Free members who want to attend this webinar will be charged $159. Click "Pay Now" button and then register, or you can upgrade your membership here to participate this webinar for free. The payment currency is typically U.S. dollar and the default payment method is PayPal. If you want to make payment in CNY, please contact us via email@example.com.
- Exemption Criteria under China Road Transport of Dangerous Goods Regulations - JT/T617-2018
- China’s Policy on Dangerous Goods Transport and JT/617
- MOT Release Regulation on Road Transportation of Dangerous Goods (JT/T 617)
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
- Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444
- Email: chemicalchemlinked.com