Others: please purchase the materials or upgrade to standard/corporate members.
*How to attend?
- For premium members: ChemLinked standard and corporate members can freely attend this webinar as well as watch/download the webinar materials after it's concluded. Please click the Rigister button in the above table to choose either session that fits your time to attend.
- For free members: Please pay to register (click the PayPal button above) or subscribe to our premium membership to freely attend this webinar and enjoy more benefits.
On November 18, 2016, China CFDA issued 53 national food safety standards related to food contact materials (FCMs). These new national standards specify the basic physicochemical indexes of product as well as SML, SML (T) and maximum residue limit that raw materials and additives shall be complied with. Therefore, only with information of raw and auxiliary materials (especially for substances with specific limit requirement) can the compliance and safety of food contact materials be accurately evaluated.
This webinar provides an overview of the new regulation system of food contact materials and articles in China, and illustrate the responsibility of supply chain as well as content of Declaration of Compliance (DoC). A case will also be shared to make audience better understand how to provide a qualified DoC.
1. Overview of the new regulation system of food contact materials and articles in China
2. General safety requirements for food contact materials and articles - GB 4806.1
3. Supply chain responsibilities of food contact materials
4. Suggestions on Declaration of Compliance
5. Compliance Assessment of food contact materials and articles
6. Case study on how to provide a qualified Declaration of Compliance
Ms Gabbie Wang, FCM Regulatory Specialist
As an expert on regulation of food contact materials (FCM), Gabbie Wang has extensive experiences in the field of FCM. In the past few years, she has provided customized solutions for enterprises from Europe, America, China and Japan, and assisted multiple enterprises to complete the application work of new substances as well as US Food Contact Notification (FCN).
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444