Others: please purchase the materials or upgrade to standard/corporate members.
|26 Apr 2018||10:00-11:00 am||Chinese||Concluded, materials available|
|22:00-23:00 pm||English||Concluded, materials available|
- All registrants can join the webinar for free
- PPT slides and video are for sale for all registrants (for ChemLinked standard/corporate members: all materials are accessible)
The implementation of the Law of Environmental Protection Tax is one of the most important policy changes in China at the beginning of 2018. It has taken effect since Jan 1st 2018 and replaced the role of the pollutants emission fee system which has been in place for almost 40 years. This webinar is prepared for stakeholders to learn about the new policy and meet the corresponding requirements.
- Basic knowledge about the environmental protection tax
- Comparison to the pollutants emission fee
- General procedures for paying environmental protection tax
- Case study
* To have a better chance of your questions being addressed during the webinar, you’re welcome to email us the questions before the webinar.
Mr. Bo JIN
EHS regulatory consultant
REACH24H Consulting Group
Mr. Bo JIN received Master’s degree (Sustainable Resource Management) from Technical University of Munich. He has been committed to advocating EHS regulatory compliance in China and has rich experience on industry’s best practices.
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8710 3812