Jan 12, 2016
Beijing (GMT+8, China Standard Time) 21:00 ~ 22:00
New York (EST) 8:00~9:00
GMT 13:00 ~ 14:00
China 2015 Inventory of Hazardous Chemicals entered into force on May 1, 2015. On Aug 19, 2015, SAWS Issued the Guidance for the Implementation of China 2015 Inventory of Hazardous Chemicals (Trial) (hereinafter referred to as the “Implementation Guidance”).
While all the necessary supporting documents have been formulated, there are still some problems associated with GHS classification, Hazchem registration and licensing application for specific chemical products. Faced with beefed up Hazchem safety investigations, it’s of vital importance to make sure you comprehend the regulatory requirements correctly and fulfill all the obligations.
- Introduction to the HazChem Inventory and Implementation Guidance (30 min)
- Q&A and Discussions (30 min)
- Are the official classification results mandatory?
- What’s the implication of the 70% threshold?
- How to identify my obligations by referencing the Implementation Guidance?
Jay Lin (Speaker)
Mr. Lin graduated from University College London (UCL) with a master’s degree in chemical engineering. Mr.Lin plays a key role in REACH24H and helps companies with GHS compliance. He primarily engages in work related to global GHS compliance, registration of hazardous chemicals and transport of dangerous goods.
Senior Regulatory Expert
Ms. Zheng gruaduated from the Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany. She was an important member of Gesellschaft Chinesischer Chemiker und Chemieingenieure in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (GCCCD). Bella has several years’ experiences on GHS compliance and is now responsible for US HCS, Canada HPR and GHS in other Asian-Pacific regions.
Technical Director and Senior Regulatory Expert
Ms. Wang joined REACH24H 6 years ago. She is currently the Technical Director of the GHS Compliance Division and has a profound understanding of global GHS, hazardous chemical registration and notification schemes and transport of dangerous goods through years’ of experience providing SDS/label preparation service, consultancy and training.
- E-Book: English Translation of Guidance for the Implementation of China 2015 Inventory of Hazardous Chemicals (Trial)
- E-Book: English Translation of China Inventory of Hazardous Chemicals (2015)
- Expert Articles: Understanding China 2015 Hazchem Inventory Implementation Guidance
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444