- After over half a year’s opinion collection and internal discussion, on July 28th 2017, MEP published the final version of the Management Catalog of Fixed Pollution Sources (2017 version).
- Chinese Ministry of Transport (MOT) published a notice on the management of road transport of cylinders of 6 kinds of low-hazard gases. The 6 gases can be exempted from some requirements on dangerous goods if the
- ECHA published on its website on Jun 9th 2017 that the Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC) concluded that the available scientific evidence met the criteria in the CLP Regulation to classify
- On 20 Jul 2017, China MEP issued the 7th batch of China new chemical substance notifications (China NCSN, a.k.a China REACH) to be approved in 2017 for public consultation. If no objections are submitted until 22 Jul 2017
- On 6 Jul 2017, China MEP issued the sixth batch of China new chemical substance notifications (China NCSN, a.k.a China REACH) to be approved in 2017 for public consultation. If no objections are submitted until 8 Jul 2017
- On Jun. 16, 2017, Food Contact Science Expert Committee of China National Food Industry Association drafted the national food safety standard for composite food contact materials and articles, which is open to public consultation
- On Jun 29th 2017, Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) published the draft version of the first batch of the Qualification Management Catalogue and the Exemption List of the
- Mr. Weibing Xing from China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) talked about the latest version of China RoHS and its implementation at ChemCon Asia 2017 in Beijing.
- Takehome: The issuance of updated Guidance for China new chemical notification is still pending. The data requirements in the revised Guidance are supposed to be published individually.
- On May 31st, Chinese Ministry of Public Security (MPS) published on its website the latest version of the Catalogue of Chemicals That Can Be Used in Explosives.
- On 2 Jun 2017, China MEP issued the fifth batch of China new chemical substance notifications (China NCSN, a.k.a China REACH) to be approved in 2017 for public consultation. If no objections are submitted until 4 Jun 2017
- The Initiative of Jointly Building the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road (hereinafter referred to as the “Belt and Road”) was first proposed in late 2013, aiming to strengthen regional economic
China MEP Consults on Executing Special Limitations for Air Pollutants in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei RegionOn 18th May, 2017, China MEP published a notice relating to the execution of special limitation for air pollutants in Beijin-Tianjin-Hebei region (Hereafter as BTH region) until 25th May, 2017. From
- Chinese MEP published a draft revision on the Measures on Daily-based Penalties of Environmental Protection Authorities on May 18th 2017 and proposed to make the penalty measures even harsher.
- Chinese MEP carried out three national standards on enterprises’ self-monitor of pollutants emission. These standards will go effective from June 1st 2017.
- Shanghai SEPB answered questions from the industry regarding the determination of hazardous wastes.