- In Mar, 2019, the Philippine Environmental Management Bureau published drafts on Additional Chemicals in Philippine Inventory of Chemical and Chemical Substances (PICCS) List  and Amendment to EMB MC2016-011 to Allow
- Recently, DENR-EMB issued a chemical control order on cadmium and cadmium compounds for public consulting and will pose more regulatory obligations on the whole supply chain of cadmium compounds apart from the Priority
- Philippine EMB issued a draft of the 3rd revised Priority Chemicals List (PCL) and the number of the priority chemicals was almost doubled.
- Recently, the Philippine Environmental Management Bureau under the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR-EMB) updated the online search system of the Philippine Inventory of Chemicals and Chemical
- To manage and control the use of cyanide chemicals more effectively, on Mar 9th, 2018, the Environment Management Bureau (EMB) under the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) issued a draft document that
- Recently, DENR-EMB issued a CCO on arsenic and arsenic compounds. The importer, manufacturer, distributor, and user of arsenic and its compounds should register with EMB and acquire a permit.
- On Feb 22nd, 2018, Philippine Environmental Management Bureau (EMB) under the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) held a seminar in Japan. The Chief of Chemical Management Section, Ms. Emmanuelita
- The Philippine DENR-EMB issued the Memorandum Circular 2017-010 and set the determination criteria for High Volume Chemicals. The HVCs are required to be properly labeled and comply with the GHS requirements stipulated
- In late 2017, DENR-EMB published Memorandum Circular 2017-07 and stipulated that facilities that use PCL chemicals solely as standard solutions or as reagents in laboratory analysis are not required to secure the
- On Dec 7th 2017, the Environmental Management Bureau (EMB) of the Philippines issued a document, clarifying some confusions that enterprises encountered when trying to apply for permits for their chemicals.
- The Philippines Environmental Management Bureau (EMB) recently published on its website a draft policy regarding polymers and polymer of low concern (PLC) exemption criteria from the Pre-manufacture and
Philippines FDA Removed Authorization Obligations of Raw Industrial Chemical for Cosmetic and HUHS ProductsOn 20 Jun 2013, the Philippines Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued FDA Circular No 2013-015 announcing that bulk industrial chemicals used as raw materials in cosmetic and household/urban
- The Philippines Food and Drug Administration released the FDA Circular No. 2013-009 “Revised Guidelines in Licensing Household Hazardous Substances (HHS) Establishments” on 6 Mar 2013.
- The Philippine Environmental Management Bureau has published its third and the final DENR (Department of Environment and Natural Resources) Administrative Order No. 29 draft for implementing GHS.