- CECHEDAR updated the latest draft of Vietnam's National Chemical Inventory quietly without any announcement. 9 substances were removed from the inventory.
- On Mar 13th 2017, the Center of Data and Chemical Incident Support (CECHEDAR) under MOIT published a newly revised draft of the national inventory. The substances submitted by enterprises were supplemented into
- Vietnam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) published a draft National Chemicals Inventory and sought public feedback. The draft inventory contained 3023 chemicals with CAS numbers that were currently being
- In September, Vietnam’s Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) published a draft of National Chemicals Inventory for consultation and public feedback. The draft inventory contains 3023 chemicals with CAS numbers
- In accordance with Circular 4/2012/TT-BCT issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam (MOIT) in 2012, GHS requirements will be extended to all mixtures from March 30th 2016.
- Vietnam’s revised Environmental Protection Law (2014) came into force on Jan 1st, 2015, serving as the legal basis for
- From March 30th 2014 in accordance with Circular 04/2012/TT-BCT issued by Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam (
- On 5 Aug 2013, the Vietnam Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) issued the Circular 20/2013/TT-BCT to replace the Circular 28/2010/TT-BCT Chapter V Article 4 concerning planning
- According to Circular 07/2013/TT-BCT issued by the Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on 22 Apr 2013, enterprises that use the listed 117 hazardous chemicals in
Globally Harmonised System (GHS) for Hazard Classification and Labelling – Potential Misconceptions and Challenges AheadChemicals can pose a risk to human health and the environment during the various steps from their production to their handling, transport and use. Due to the extensive global trade in chemicals and the