- An agreement has finally been reached upon the articles previously remaining up in the air for further assessment after the first reading of Taiwan TCSCA among the Legislative Party Caucuses on
- The amended Toxic Chemical Substances Control Act (Taiwan TCSCA) was submitted to Taiwan Legislative Yuan for final approval on 9 Nov, followed by Executive Yuan’s adoption on 1 November 2012.
- Taiwan Legislative Yuan will start the next-round review of the proposed draft Toxic Chemical Substance Control Act (TCSCA) on April 17 and 18. The main concern will be focused on nanomaterial and new
- The Toxic Chemical Substance Control Act (TCSCA) has been under assessment by the Taiwan Legislative Yuan. On 21 March 2013, consensus has been reached on one of the amendments to the TCSCA
- On 24 Jan 2013 Taiwan Environmental Protection Administration (EPA) announced several changes made to Taiwan's toxic chemical substances list (TCSL). DIBP has been changed from Class 4 to Class
- On November 1, the Executive Yuan has passed the amended Toxic Chemical Substances Control Act (TCSCA) and handed it to Legislative Yuan for final approval. We can expect its official publication at the end of this year
- Taiwan's Toxic Chemical Substances Control Act (TCSCA) is under amendment, in which the management of toxic substances of Class 4 is tightened and a mandatory registration requirement for priority substances is ordered.