- On Nov 28th, in Zhangjiakou, Hebei province China, a fire caused by ignition of leaked vinyl chloride was responsible for the deaths of 23 people, a further 22 people were seriously injured.
- On Nov, 4th, a chemical leak of 6.97 metric tons of C9 happened in Quangang in Fujian Province in East China. The spill garnered significant attention amongst Chinese netizens not for the inherent dangers posed by C9, but rather for by the
- Previously, ChemLinked reported on China Draft Safety Requirements for Hazardous Chemicals (hereafter referred to as “draft”) in Consumer Products (CL NEWS). During CRAC (Chemical Regulatory Annual Conference) 2017, Dr. Xia Liu from
- Note: Updated on 8 Aug 2017 by MoE Announcement No. 2017-147, the 13 non-toxic chemical substances were officially published and listed on KECI. Published on 14 Jul 2017 by MoE Notice No. 2017-534, South Korea’s Ministry of
- Chinese Standardization Administration (SAC) published on its official website the draft plan of a national standard called Guidelines on Identification and Evaluation of Substances of Very High Concern. Besides