- Takehome: The UN38.3 Test Summary for lithium batteries is required to be provided by manufacturers or retailers from 1st January 2020. Based on the actual implementation, suggestions were made to the relevant
- Takehome: The Guidelines stipulate the safety management specification for chemical laboratories, focusing on prevention and control through hazard identification and risk assessment. These Guidelines are applicable to
- Takehome: China will draft new Children’s products national standards including chemical substance migration standards and product warning/disclaimer standards.
- Amendments regarding reduction of vertebrate animal testing during generation of registration data have been passed and incorporated into the revised version of K-REACH as Law No. 15584 on 17 Apr 2018. The new requirements will
- Takehome: The issuance of updated Guidance for China new chemical notification is still pending. The data requirements in the revised Guidance are supposed to be published individually.
- From 1 Apr 2017, testing institutes intending to provide eco-toxicological testing data acceptable for China new chemical notification should fill in relevant information using the newly launched “chemical test data quality