- The Coating Industry in China is consulting on an internal draft of Technical Requirement for Low Volatile Organic Compound Content Coatings Product(低挥发性有机化合物含量涂料产品技术要求) (hereinafter “technical requirement”), which is the follow-up
- Following on from the “Three –year Plan on Defending the Blue Sky”, National Technical Committee on coating and pigment standardization (SAC/TC5) submitted a project proposal for formulating a national recommended standard:
- Shanghai Environmental Protection Bureau published 5 local standards that stipulate the methods for calculation of VOCs emission of 5 industries and one general standard for other industries.
- Recently, 3 more provinces namely Jiangxi, Fujian and Yunnan implemented their own charging standards on VOCs emission. Now a total of 17 provinces and cities directly under central government have local
- In the last three months, three more Chinese provinces have started charging on VOCs emissions, namely Hainan, Shanxi and Hubei Province. Together with Shandong province and the other 10 provinces, there are 14