- MIIT officially released the qualification management catalogue (first batch) of China RoHS 2 and its exemption list.
- On 12 March 2018, China’s MIIT officially released Achieving Management Catalogue for the Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical Appliances and Electronic Products (first batch) and Exemption List for the Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) has notified WTO of RoHS2 documents, including the standard management catalogue (notification No. G/TBT/N/CHN/1219) and exemption list (notification NO.G/TBT/
- On Jun 29th 2017, Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) published the draft version of the first batch of the Qualification Management Catalogue and the Exemption List of the
- Mr. Weibing Xing from China Electronics Standardization Institute (CESI) talked about the latest version of China RoHS and its implementation at ChemCon Asia 2017 in Beijing.