The Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) of China has today published proposals of six supporting documents of China REACH and consults openly to China chemical industry associations, European Union Chamber of Commerce, American Chamber of Commerce in China etc.
In line with the Article 11, Article 39 and Article 51 of China REACH, the MEP has compiled six supporting documents. Comments are welcome and should be sent to the MEP in written form or electronic document by 1 July 2010.
The six supporting documents (in Chinese) for consultation are:
- China New Chemical Substances Notification Guidance Document (2010 version)
- Standard rules for the supervision and inspection of new chemical substance management
- New Chemical Substance Regular Notification Application Form and Notes
- New Chemical Substance Simplified Notification Application Form and Notes
- New Chemical Substance Scientific Research Record Application Form and Notes
- First-Time Activity Report of the New Registered Substance and Notes