- 4 PECs subject to K-REACH joint registration recently finished LR (lead registrants) election.
- So far LR election has been completed for 319 PECs.
- China Updates FAQs for New Chemical Substance Notification
- New Zealand Is To Introduce New Health And Safety At Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations
- Vietnam MOIT Requires Chemical Importers to Register at National Single Window
- South Korea Updates Exposure Factors for Risk Assessment of Risk Concerned Products
- Taiwan's Executive Yuan Passed the Amended Toxic Chemical Substances Control Act
- China’s Pollutants Emission Management: Regulation and Compliance
- Amendments on Data Requirements for China New Chemical Notification
- Taiwan to Revise New and Existing Chemical Registration Regulation
- How Will Potential Titanium Dioxide Restrictions in Europe Affect China?
- Individual Registration Dossier Submission Strictly Controlled by ECHA
- Calculation method for volatile organic compounds emission from paint and ink manufacturing industry in Shanghai (Revised in 2017)
- Revised Data Requirements and Exemption Conditions for China New Chemical Notification
- Provisions on the Administration of the Road Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2016 Chemical Regulatory Review of the Asia Pacific Region
- South Korea GHS: Standards for Classification and Labeling of Chemical Substance and Material Safety Data Sheet (MoEL Public Notice No. 2016-19)