Taiwan’s new chemical registration system has been implemented for more than one and a half years. So far companies have completed more than 1,200 new substance registrations, of which over 500 are for polymer of low concern (PLC).
- Amendments on Data Requirements for China New Chemical Notification
- Taiwan to Revise New and Existing Chemical Registration Regulation
- How Will Potential Titanium Dioxide Restrictions in Europe Affect China?
- Individual Registration Dossier Submission Strictly Controlled by ECHA
- Shanghai New Chemical Supervision
- Revised Data Requirements and Exemption Conditions for China New Chemical Notification
- Provisions on the Administration of the Road Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2016 Chemical Regulatory Review of the Asia Pacific Region
- South Korea GHS: Standards for Classification and Labeling of Chemical Substance and Material Safety Data Sheet (MoEL Public Notice No. 2016-19)
- Taiwan: Guidance for New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration