- Four OSHA’s enforcement rules were revised and the drafts are open for public comments until 3 June.
- Amendments focus on increased liability for company representatives and contractors, prohibition on sub-contracting high risk work, SDS submission, etc.
On 22 Apr 2019, South Korea’s Ministry of Employment and Labour (MOEL) issued revision proposals of four enforcement rules for the fully amended Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA). The public consultation period will end until 3 June. The four enforcement rules are:
- Enforcement Decree of K-OSHA
- Enforcement Rule of K-OSHA
- Standards on Occupational Safety and Health
- Limitation of Harm and Risk Occupation 
The revised K-OSHA was promulgated on 15 Jan 2019 and will come into force one year later. The most controversial changes to SDSs and CBI will apply from 16th January 2021 (ChemLinked news).