South Korea’s Ministry of Environment (MoE) issued the MoE Notice No. 2017-31 on 25 Jan 2017, consulting on 7 non-toxic chemical substances (Given No. 2016-3-7186~2016-3-7192). Any comments are welcome before 20 Feb 2017.
- Philippine EMB Clarified Confusions on Chemical Permits
- K-REACH: 334 PECs Finished LR Election
- China MEP to Establish the List of Priority Pollution Enterprises
- South Korea Issued Hazard Evaluation Results for New Substances Registered under K-REACH
- South Korea Consults on 22 New Toxic Chemical Substances
- Introduction to the Implementation of GHS in Asia Pacific Countries
- China’s Pollutants Emission Management: Regulation and Compliance
- Amendments on Data Requirements for China New Chemical Notification
- Taiwan to Revise New and Existing Chemical Registration Regulation
- How Will Potential Titanium Dioxide Restrictions in Europe Affect China?
- China New Chemical Substance Notification FAQ
- Calculation method for volatile organic compounds emission from paint and ink manufacturing industry in Shanghai (Revised in 2017)
- Revised Data Requirements and Exemption Conditions for China New Chemical Notification
- Provisions on the Administration of the Road Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2016 Chemical Regulatory Review of the Asia Pacific Region