MoEU finally published the official version of KKDIK in Turkey’s Official Gazette. The new regulations raised registration requirements on chemicals in Turkey and replaced 3 previous regulations.
- Taiwan to Revise New and Existing Chemical Registration Regulation
- How Will Potential Titanium Dioxide Restrictions in Europe Affect China?
- Individual Registration Dossier Submission Strictly Controlled by ECHA
- Shanghai New Chemical Supervision
- China Considers Data Reduction for New Chemical Notification
- Physical Hazard Identification and Classification for Chemicals in China
- A Distillate of 10 Years REACh Compliance Experience
- How to Deal with Confidential Business Information in Asia-Pacific Region
- NFPA 704: Brief Introduction and Comparison with US GHS
- Interpretation of GHS Implementation & Compliance in Taiwan
- Provisions on the Administration of the Road Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2016 Chemical Regulatory Review of the Asia Pacific Region
- South Korea GHS: Standards for Classification and Labeling of Chemical Substance and Material Safety Data Sheet (MoEL Public Notice No. 2016-19)
- Taiwan: Guidance for New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration
- Taiwan: Frequently Asked Questions 101 for New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration