- With the “Measures for the Administration of Hazardous Chemical Operation Permit” (SAWS Order 55 of 2012) effective on September 1, 2012, ambiguities has arisen from the subsidiary work safety authorities and subject companies.
- On October 17th, 2012, China Sate Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) has published on its website 8 documents for hazardous chemical registration.
- On 15 October 2012, the Chemical Registration Center of the Ministry of Environmental Protection(CRC-MEP) released a notice on its website, urging relevant certificate holders under China New Chemical Substance Notification(China NCSN
China MEP promulgated Order 22 "Measures for the Environmental Management of Hazardous Chemical Registration (Trial)"On October 10th, 2012, Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection(MEP) has promulgated the MEP Order No 22, “Measures for the Environmental Management of Hazardous Chemical Registration (Trial)”, which will take effect on March
- A Chinese national standard (coded as 20100319-T-469) concerning fish acute toxicity has passed the technical validation in Beijing in September of this year and shall be published soon. This recommended standard specifies Gobiocypris
SAWS Seeks Public Comment on Occupational Health Safety Permit Regulation for Toxic Substances UsersOn September 29th, 2012, the State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) has published on its website the “Interim Measures for the administration of occupational health safety permit for employers using toxic products” for
- The legislation updating the hazardous chemical registration system in China, titled as “Measures for the Administration of Hazardous Chemicals Registration” or SAWS Order 53 has already entered into force since Aug 1st, 2012.
- The 2003 version of the Measures for the Administration of New Chemical Substances(SEPA Order 17) has been replaced by the MEP Order 7 since 15 October 2010. The scenarios where the notifier can apply for exemption from the
- On September 20th, 2012, the State Administration of Work Safety noticed to its provincial subsidiaries and HC relevant companies that it has drawn up series of documents templates for safety review on hazardous chemical
- Ended on 31 August, 39.3 percent of the 2126 Companies inspected by Taiwan’s Council of Labor Affairs (CLA) have been found in violation of labelling and communication measures of hazardous substances. The unqualified companies are ordered to conduct
- Chinese Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Health, General Administration of Customs and the State Administration of Work Safety have jointly issued an announcement on September
- China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) has published 10 new chemical substances registered through regular notification under China New Chemical Substance Notification (China REACH) for public consultation. If no
- During the SECN period of 1 June to 31 August 2012, Taiwan CLA has received supplementary nominations for over 2,000 substances submitted by over 400 manufacturers.
- The statistics of scientific research record (SR Record) under China New Chemical Substance Notification (China REACH) from April to June 2012 have been published on 12 September 2012 on the website of Chinese Ministry of
- This list of Frequently Asked Questions concerning China New Chemical Substance Notification includes 82 queries submitted by Chinese and non-Chinese notifiers to the Chemical Registration Center of Ministry of Environmental
- China has planned to build up a set of national emergency rescue platforms by the end of 2015. Among them, China will focus on 20 state (/regional) hazardous chemical emergency rescue teams and a state rescue technical