- China MEP declares 1,474 substances registered in the type of Simplified Notification and 13 substances registered through Regular Notification during the first half 2012.
- 12 new chemical substances registered through regular notification under China New Chemical Substance Notification (China REACH) will be soon approved if no dissenting opinion is raised during the period of 30 August to 3
- In China, seven CRC-MEP drafted national standards on ecotoxicological testing have entered into force since August 1st. The seven GB/T (nationwide recommended) standards respectively specify the testing methods of ready
- Subtle changes made to the policy of emergency phone service for China's new hazardous chemicals registration are making some registrants confused: How do I arrange my emergency phone service in view of China’s new hazardous
- China releases plan to formulate and revise a bunch of national standards: GB 13690 to be revised again and the first GB standard on GHS classification for chemical hazard to the ozone layer is officially put on the agenda.
Enterprises without HC SP Permit were Ordered to Shut Down Recycling Devices for Hazardous ChemicalsRecently, 7 enterprises without Safe Production Permit for hazardous chemicals (hereinafter as HC SP Permit) were ordered to shut down their recycling devices for Dimethylformamide (DMF) solvent by Wenzhou Administration of Work
- In Tianjin, a three-month special inspection over 127 companies of hazardous chemicals has recently been planned by the city’s administration of work safety, according to news from ccin.com.cn. The special check will focus on
- Shortly after the effectiveness of the updated management measures on China’s hazardous chemicals registration, SAWS has published last Friday on its website the revised “Measures for the Administration of Hazardous Chemicals
- Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau (Shanghai CIQ) reports today that during the first half 2012 the agency has processed 1127 cases of exit customs declaration, 9 times from the same period last year; and 132
- MOFCOM, China’s Ministry of Commerce, announced on July 27 the preliminary ruling decision for anti-dumping investigation of 2 ether products – ethylene glycol monobutyl ether and diethylene glycol monobutyl ether, originated
- A total of 48 Chinese national standards, mostly in GB/T (nationwide recommended) type, regarding the determination and testing methods of chemicals, chemical hazard classification and packaging of dangerous goods are coming
- In order to improve the official administration of environmental protection and regulate its environmental monitoring, the Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) published in early July two draft HJ (standing for
- The recently released “Measures for the Administration of Registration of Hazardous Chemicals” (hereinafter referred to as "the Measures") has just come into force in China on Aug 1st, 2012. Besides the attention-grabbing changes in the
- Experts from the Chemical Registration Center of China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (CRC-MEP) are calling on the industry to pay more attention to the format compliance check (FCC) for their submitted notification dossiers in
- According to the latest economic statistics of China’s MIIT, in the domestic household chemicals market, accumulative total industrial output showed a mild year-on-year growth by 6.75% in the first five months of 2012;
- SAWS publishes today four revised draft standards regarding major hazard installations of the chemical industry.