- The Measures for the Environmental Management of Hazardous Chemical Registration (Trial), MEP Order 22, has been released on 10 Oct 2012 and shall come into effect since 1 Mar 2013. The Measures classifies
- Speaking at the Open Seminar on Chemicals Management Policies among China, Japan and Korea, in Hangzhou of China in 31 Oct 2012, Mr. Pilje Kim confirmed that the South Korea’s proposed Act on Registration and
- Taiwan's Toxic Chemical Substances Control Act (TCSCA) is under amendment, in which the management of toxic substances of Class 4 is tightened and a mandatory registration requirement for priority substances is ordered.
- Beijing Public Security Bureau has published a notice of traffic control on hazardous chemicals, which will take effect during the 18th Nation Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC).
- The Ministry of Environmental Protection(MEP) plans to carry out a national investigation over the current environmental situations of chemicals production, which lays foundation for establishing a long-effect mechanism of
- China State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) issued the Type A qualification certification to 21 safety evaluating agencies on Oct 15th.
- With the “Measures for the Administration of Hazardous Chemical Operation Permit” (SAWS Order 55 of 2012) effective on September 1, 2012, ambiguities has arisen from the subsidiary work safety authorities and subject companies.
- On October 17th, 2012, China Sate Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) has published on its website 8 documents for hazardous chemical registration.
- On 15 October 2012, the Chemical Registration Center of the Ministry of Environmental Protection(CRC-MEP) released a notice on its website, urging relevant certificate holders under China New Chemical Substance Notification(China NCSN
China MEP promulgated Order 22 "Measures for the Environmental Management of Hazardous Chemical Registration (Trial)"On October 10th, 2012, Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection(MEP) has promulgated the MEP Order No 22, “Measures for the Environmental Management of Hazardous Chemical Registration (Trial)”, which will take effect on March
- A Chinese national standard (coded as 20100319-T-469) concerning fish acute toxicity has passed the technical validation in Beijing in September of this year and shall be published soon. This recommended standard specifies Gobiocypris
SAWS Seeks Public Comment on Occupational Health Safety Permit Regulation for Toxic Substances UsersOn September 29th, 2012, the State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) has published on its website the “Interim Measures for the administration of occupational health safety permit for employers using toxic products” for
- The legislation updating the hazardous chemical registration system in China, titled as “Measures for the Administration of Hazardous Chemicals Registration” or SAWS Order 53 has already entered into force since Aug 1st, 2012.
- The 2003 version of the Measures for the Administration of New Chemical Substances(SEPA Order 17) has been replaced by the MEP Order 7 since 15 October 2010. The scenarios where the notifier can apply for exemption from the
- On September 20th, 2012, the State Administration of Work Safety noticed to its provincial subsidiaries and HC relevant companies that it has drawn up series of documents templates for safety review on hazardous chemical
- Ended on 31 August, 39.3 percent of the 2126 Companies inspected by Taiwan’s Council of Labor Affairs (CLA) have been found in violation of labelling and communication measures of hazardous substances. The unqualified companies are ordered to conduct