- Chinese Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Health, General Administration of Customs and the State Administration of Work Safety have jointly issued an announcement on September
- China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) has published 10 new chemical substances registered through regular notification under China New Chemical Substance Notification (China REACH) for public consultation. If no
- During the SECN period of 1 June to 31 August 2012, Taiwan CLA has received supplementary nominations for over 2,000 substances submitted by over 400 manufacturers.
- The statistics of scientific research record (SR Record) under China New Chemical Substance Notification (China REACH) from April to June 2012 have been published on 12 September 2012 on the website of Chinese Ministry of
- This list of Frequently Asked Questions concerning China New Chemical Substance Notification includes 82 queries submitted by Chinese and non-Chinese notifiers to the Chemical Registration Center of Ministry of Environmental
- China has planned to build up a set of national emergency rescue platforms by the end of 2015. Among them, China will focus on 20 state (/regional) hazardous chemical emergency rescue teams and a state rescue technical
- China MEP declares 1,474 substances registered in the type of Simplified Notification and 13 substances registered through Regular Notification during the first half 2012.
- 12 new chemical substances registered through regular notification under China New Chemical Substance Notification (China REACH) will be soon approved if no dissenting opinion is raised during the period of 30 August to 3
- In China, seven CRC-MEP drafted national standards on ecotoxicological testing have entered into force since August 1st. The seven GB/T (nationwide recommended) standards respectively specify the testing methods of ready
- Subtle changes made to the policy of emergency phone service for China's new hazardous chemicals registration are making some registrants confused: How do I arrange my emergency phone service in view of China’s new hazardous
- China releases plan to formulate and revise a bunch of national standards: GB 13690 to be revised again and the first GB standard on GHS classification for chemical hazard to the ozone layer is officially put on the agenda.
Enterprises without HC SP Permit were Ordered to Shut Down Recycling Devices for Hazardous ChemicalsRecently, 7 enterprises without Safe Production Permit for hazardous chemicals (hereinafter as HC SP Permit) were ordered to shut down their recycling devices for Dimethylformamide (DMF) solvent by Wenzhou Administration of Work
- In Tianjin, a three-month special inspection over 127 companies of hazardous chemicals has recently been planned by the city’s administration of work safety, according to news from ccin.com.cn. The special check will focus on
- Shortly after the effectiveness of the updated management measures on China’s hazardous chemicals registration, SAWS has published last Friday on its website the revised “Measures for the Administration of Hazardous Chemicals
- Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau (Shanghai CIQ) reports today that during the first half 2012 the agency has processed 1127 cases of exit customs declaration, 9 times from the same period last year; and 132
- MOFCOM, China’s Ministry of Commerce, announced on July 27 the preliminary ruling decision for anti-dumping investigation of 2 ether products – ethylene glycol monobutyl ether and diethylene glycol monobutyl ether, originated