1. Home
  2. Expert Article

K-REACH Only Representative Transfer Issues: Can I Change My OR?

  •   24 Apr 2019
  •    Nadine He
  •    2084
  •   Post a comment


    Non-Korean manufacturers/importers can appoint an Only Representative (OR) to fulfil K-REACH obligations. Selection of an OR is not without risks and variability in the competency of ORs means that companies may need to change to a new OR. There is no legal obligation to maintain the services of a substandard OR and enterprise are free to change provided the transfer process is followed.

    You are a visitor, Please Login or Sign up for free to read more.

    Share this:


    ChemLinked Editor

    Focusing on the research of chemical management regulations in Asia Pacific countries, bringing global chemical industry up-to-the-minute regulatory news.

    COPYRIGHT: You may circulate web links to the web and contents, but they are intended for your personal, non-commercial use only. For other use of any materials, you can contact with cleditor@reach24h.com to seek consent. Find out more about our copyright policy here.
    CORRECTIONS: we do our utmost to provide you with accurate information. However sometimes errors slip under the radar. If you notice any errors contact us on: cleditor@reach24h.com
    Content sharing or co-authoring: just send messages to our editor team.