- On September 11, 2017, China CFSA opened 5 new food related products to public comment. Comments should be sent to CFSA by October 11, 2017.
- Turkish Ministry of Environment and Urbanization (MOEU) intends to publish a series of guidance documents before the end of 2017 to support the implementation of KKDIK. A total of 13 guidance documents are included in the plan.
- Taiwan EPA issued on 14 Sep 2017 a proposed revision to the Regulation of New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration. The draft proposal will be open to a 60-day public consultation.
- The U.S. Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) final rule on the TSCA Inventory Notification (Active-Inactive) Requirements was published in the Federal Register on August 11, 2017, becoming effective as of the same date.
- ChemLinked has summarized changes between the newly released 7th and the former 6th revision of UN GHS.
- At the end of July, China AQSIQ released 4 implementation rules on national inspection of food related products, involving plastics, paper and paperboard, as well as food machinery.
The amendments on data requirements in China’s New Substance Notification Guidance were published on Aug 28th 2017 as an individual announcement (MEP Announcement No.42 of 2017), rather than being published as part of the full document of the revised Guidance. The amendments will take effect from Oct...
Taiwan EPA is to revise the Regulation of New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration (EPA’s regulation). The draft amendments were introduced by Taiwan EPA at a seminar held in Taipei on 18 Jul 2017, including some significant changes to hazard...
ECHA published on its website on Jun 9th 2017 that the Committee for Risk Assessment (RAC) concluded that the available scientific evidence met the criteria in the CLP Regulation to classify Titanium...
Recently, our company REACH24h was notified by ECHA regarding the substances which REACH24H is the lead registrant on behalf of our Non-EU clients. The communication letter detailed that for registrants of the same substance, joint submission obligation has been breached since ECHA received submission of separate registrations for the same substance. All registrants that violate the rule are...
Shanghai Environmental Protection Bureau is putting more pressure on local environmental protection departments to realize new chemical national sustainability and environmental awareness plans.
Takehome:The draft amendments of China NCSN Guidance (WTO version) will be updated.There will be a further delay in release of the final version. According to insider sources, a new revision of guidance on China new chemical notification has been drafted...
- Exemption List of Administrative Measures on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Products
- Qualification Management Catalogue of Administrative Measures on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Products
- Inspection Requirements on 92 Types of Electrical and Electronic Products
- Inspection Requirements on 6 Types of Electrical and Electronic Products
- Guidance to Reduction of the Restricted Chemical Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- Toxic Chemical Substance List (TCSL)