- GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) was adopted by the OECD Council in 1981. Since then, GLP has played an increasingly vital role in chemical management and provides a solid foundation for global harmonization efforts. China’s government has done lots of work to facilitate the implementation of GLP
- The draft inventory of Hazardous Chemicals of Priority Environmental Concern (HCPEC) is set to be released in a series of batches. The first batch of the “Hazardous Chemicals of Priority Environmental Concern” contains 142 chemical substances. Before being formally added to the draft version of the
- According to “Administrative Measures on Inspection and Supervision of Imported Coating”, the coating importers need a license issued by the Inspection and quarantine organizations. AQSIQ should designate specific testing laboratories and registration/filing agencies for the imported coating. The
- As an senior regulatory analyst working in the field for many years, I would like to share my opinion about issues surrounding the revision of the Catalogue, based on my knowledge of governmental decision-making mechanism and all relevant information collected from various sources. The obstacles
- Pictogram means a graphical composition that may include a symbol plus other graphic elements, such as a border, background pattern or colour that is intended to convey specific information. There are two sets of hazard pictograms: one for the labelling of containers and for workplace hazard
- In order to ensure the safety transportation of dangerous goods, no person could transport dangerous goods unless they are properly marked, labeled or placarded, described and certified on a transport document according to the relevant transport regulation.
- The freight volume of dangerous goods imported and exported in China has soared in recent years, bringing with it the numerous pitfalls and potential risks. It has however provided a key impetus for China's Government to update or reformulate related regulations and standards in line with
- China Maritime Safety Administration (MSA) issued on 31 Nov 2012 the Administrative Measures for the Determination of Appraisal Institutions of Transport Conditions of Goods Carried by Vessels as the guidance for provincial MSAs to evaluate the appraisal institutions.
- 2012 has been a fruitful year for China’s hazardous chemicals management and GHS development. 2012 saw a string of weighty administrative measures, national standards and chemical inventories promulgated or entered into force. Major legislative development was centered upon the registration of