Road transportation of dangerous goods plays a very important role in China’s chemical industry. Undoubtedly, the safety management of road transportation of dangerous goods is of extreme significance. China MOT recently released JT/T 617-2018 the Regulations concerning road transportation of dangerous goods, which has drawn great attention from the industry.
In this webinar, we will interpret JT/T 617, summarize the key points for road transportation of dangerous goods in China and compare it with the EU ADR to help enterprises improve road transport safety and remove compliance hurdles.
- Problems Targeted
- Main Contents of JT/T 617
- Key Points of Compliance
- Comparison with EU ADR
* To have a better chance of your questions being addressed during the webinar, you’re welcome to email us the questions before the webinar.
|Date||Time (China standard time, GMT+8)||Language|
|November 27th, 2018 (Tuesday)||10:00-11:00||English|
*The English session will be delivered twice to facilitate the audiences from different time zones.
Mr. Jackie Jin
REACH24H Consulting Group
Mr. Jin graduated from University of Manchester with a Master's degree of Polymer Materials. He plays a key role in REACH24H and primarily engages in compliance work related to global GHS, chemical registration and transport of dangerous goods. He has rich experience on industry’s best practices and has successfully assisted many enterprises with their compliance projects.
Who shall Attend:
- Experts from laboratory / scientific research institute
- Decision-makers from multi-national enterprises
- Product stewardship managers
- Responsible persons in EHS department
- Project managers of chemical enterprises
- Responsible persons of regulatory affairs
- Supply chain managers
- Any professionals eager to be acquainted with China TDG
- ChemLinked chemical premium members including standard, corporate and special will not be charged for participating this webinar. Click "Register Now" button below the cover picture to choose either session that fits your time.
- Free members who want to attend this webinar will be charged $159. Click "Pay Now" button and then register, or you can upgrade your membership here to participate this webinar for free. The payment currency is typically U.S. dollar and the default payment method is paypal. If you want to make payment in CNY, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
* The webinar materials will be uploaded after its conclusion, and will be available to premium members or participants who have paid for it.
If you have any question about this webinar, please contact us:
- Tel: +86 (0)571 8609 4444
- Email: contactchemlinked.com