- Chinese Standardization Administration (SAC) published on its official website the draft plan of a national standard called Guidelines on Identification and Evaluation of Substances of Very High Concern. Besides
- On 14 Apr 2017, South Korea’s Ministry of Environment (MoE) announced the addition of 23 substances (No. 2017-1-750~ 2017-1-772) into the Toxic Chemical Substance List (TCSL) by MoE Announcement No. 2017-76. The updates are
- South Korea’s Ministry of Environment (MoE) issued the MoE Notice No. 2017-291 on 7 Apr 2017, consulting on chemical names of 278 non-toxic chemical substances. These substances applied for confidential information
- On 19 Apr, China MEP issued the fourth batch of China new chemical substance notifications (China NCSN, a.k.a China REACH) to be approved in 2017 for public consultation. If no objections are submitted until 21 Apr 2017,
Pollutants Emission Permit: Protecting China’s Environment and Limit Post Compliance Industry Regulatory BurdenAlthough the cost of application for the pollutants emission permit is much higher than before, compliance expert thinks it worth the extra cost and effort.
- Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) published its development program of the national standards related to environmental protection during China’s 13th Five Years Plan (2016~2020). According to the program, about
- Published on 5 Apr 2017 by MoE Notice No.2017-271, South Korea’s Ministry of Environment (MoE) is now consulting on the newly supplemented restricted conditions of one type of restricted substances.
- Japanese METI published the latest batch of Prior Assessment Chemical Substances (PACs) under CSCL. In the meantime, some PACs were deleted.
- Japan MHLW published the latest batch of notified chemical substances that are added as existing chemical substances under ISHL through an official gazette. This batch contains a total of 214 chemical
- From 1 Apr 2017, testing institutes intending to provide eco-toxicological testing data acceptable for China new chemical notification should fill in relevant information using the newly launched “chemical test data quality
- On 6 Apr, China MEP issued the third batch of China new chemical substance notifications (China NCSN, a.k.a China REACH) to be approved in 2017 for public consultation. Certificates will be formally issued if no objections are
- Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) published the draft of List of Excluded Hazardous Wastes (referred as “Exclusion List” hereafter). The exclusion list will function as an important support
- Chinese Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP) launched an online information system of the pollutants emission permit where enterprises could apply for the permits. A total number of 23 enterprises have
- On 24 Mar, South Korea’s MoEL issued 322 new chemical substances registered under Korea OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Act) in the year of 2016, of which 81 substance are classified as “acute toxicity” or “reproductive
- Updated on 31 Mar 2017, 308 priority existing chemical substances (PECs) have finished LR election, of which 6 PECs newly completed the election process.
- Government officials and professional experts shared regulatory updates and exchanged opinions on chemicals management during the Environmental Safety and Sustainable Development Summit Forum.