ChemLinked has summarized changes between the newly released 7th and the former 6th revision of UN GHS.
- KKDIK Guidance to Be Published in Late 2017
- Taiwan Consults on Revised New and Existing Chemical Registration Regulation
- The U.S TSCA Inventory “Reset” Rule Comes into Effect with A Reporting Period of Only 180 Days
- Differences Between UN 6th and 7th Revision of GHS
- South Korea Updates Hazard Evaluation Results for New Substances Registered under K-REACH
- Amendments on Data Requirements for China New Chemical Notification
- Taiwan to Revise New and Existing Chemical Registration Regulation
- How Will Potential Titanium Dioxide Restrictions in Europe Affect China?
- Individual Registration Dossier Submission Strictly Controlled by ECHA
- Shanghai New Chemical Supervision
- Revised Data Requirements and Exemption Conditions for China New Chemical Notification
- Provisions on the Administration of the Road Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2016 Chemical Regulatory Review of the Asia Pacific Region
- South Korea GHS: Standards for Classification and Labeling of Chemical Substance and Material Safety Data Sheet (MoEL Public Notice No. 2016-19)
- Taiwan: Guidance for New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration