The 9th round of Lead Registrant (LR) election for priority existing chemical substances (PECs) under K-REACH has finished.
- Thailand Made 2 Changes to Hazardous Substances List
- List of K-REACH Lead Registrants Published for 330 PECs
- China Implements New Environmental Protection Regulations and Standards
- Charge Reduced for New Chemical Substance Inquiry
- China New Chemical Management: MEP Order 7 Potential Revisions under Discussion
- Amendments on Data Requirements for China New Chemical Notification
- Taiwan to Revise New and Existing Chemical Registration Regulation
- How Will Potential Titanium Dioxide Restrictions in Europe Affect China?
- Individual Registration Dossier Submission Strictly Controlled by ECHA
- Shanghai New Chemical Supervision
- Revised Data Requirements and Exemption Conditions for China New Chemical Notification
- Provisions on the Administration of the Road Transport of Dangerous Goods
- 2016 Chemical Regulatory Review of the Asia Pacific Region
- South Korea GHS: Standards for Classification and Labeling of Chemical Substance and Material Safety Data Sheet (MoEL Public Notice No. 2016-19)
- Taiwan: Guidance for New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration